We are eager to work with publishers and authors worldwide. In today?s age you cant afford to work with multiple vendors pertaining to a single project and for that reason we are providing everything that you will ever require to make and deliver a book.
Every client we work with is assigned an account coordinator(AC). This takes your interaction with Print Vision on a one to one basis, and also gives a personal touch to your experience. Since the AC is aware for your job from start to finish, flow of information becomes very smooth and hassle free.
Publishers why choose Print Vision?
We know that as a publisher you have several projects on hand, and would love to work with a printer to whom you can hand over a project and expect the final copy without any hassles. Since we have all the services available inhouse, we can troubleshoot faster and never have to bother you in the middle of the project, saving your invaluable time and money.
Authors why choose Print Vision?
As an author you don?t want to be bothered by the production related issues.
Getting a book printed is not an easy task, especially if you are a new author or a self publisher. But we will make sure that once you give you?re your hard work to us, we will work hard behind it and give you a finished product.
We will even handle your inventory for you and can dispatch your copies world wide so you don?t have to go through the hassles of maintaining stock and shipping books from your home office
Services for book printing
- Composition/Types setting ? Converting your raw manuscript to digital format for proof reading, editing, color correction etc. Print Vision takes your project from the very first step and supervises it along the entire process to ensure that you enjoy the experience of creating a book and get the final copy in hand without any hassles.
- Designing ? We have a complete design studio to ensure that we can take care of all your design related needs and we do more than just books. We create brochures, book marks, catalogs and even websites.
- Layout creation ? Giving the final shape to your script and providing a complete print ready file, which can be used by us or any printer for the final print run.
- Printing ? You can provide us your print ready files or if we have created one for you than this will be the next step in the process. By using the latest technology and the best materials, we guarantee that your book will match or exceed your standards. We have over 40 years of printing experience behind us and that we put behind your project.
- Binding:- Case bound, Hard cover, softcover/perfect bound or saddle stitched, we bind all types of books. We have a brand new perfect binding and case binding equipment, which gives 100% quality and combining that with our aggressive pricing structure, we provide the best of quality-price ratio.
- Ware housing and fulfillment:- Print Vision can even handle your warehousing and fulfillment needs. Real time inventory management system and 24 hour response team makes sure your project is securely handled and dispatched within the shortest time possible.
- Dispatch on Demand worldwide:- Print Vision is the first company to introduce a ?Dispatch on Demand? program on a worldwide scale. We can ship a single book or an entire container load worldwide within hours. Using our geographical advantage we can save you money by not having to re-route shipment from your warehouse.
- Combine Print On Demand with conventional offset printing:- if you are sending a small quantity to a new publisher or store and would like a personalized cover for your book than we can handle that. This is another first in the industry, where we are combining print on demand with dispatch on demand. Eg. Sending three books to different publishers across the globe with their names on the book, making the right impression the first time.